Saturday, November 19, 2005

dreams are not enough to win a war...

I know I have not been writing for the past two weeks, and as much as I despise such long lapses in my blog entries - because it will inevitably lead to a distinct deterioration in the quality of my writing - I guess it can't really be helped.

It is not so much due to a sudden increase in my normal workload, rather it is because I have lots of new and upcoming things which I need to attend to; it is sometimes amazing how the amount responsibilities which you have could have piled up so quickly, so suddenly.

One moment you could feel that you're on top of your work and assignments, and a little moment later a whole load of work could come crashing down on you. But before I bore you with my feeble justifications for not writing for such a long time, I better stop and get on with the programme.

Suffice to say, it is due to an unfortunate confluence of increasing workload, misplaced priorities and utter laziness on my behalf. But at least, I am aware of such things happening to me.

Hopefully that awareness will compel me to start doing my work more regularly from now on.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should put this at the CICAK. The apathy of govermental weaknesses and failures in the public forum needs to be changed, least our voicelessness be seen as a green light to some incompetent or corrupt politcians to do as they please.
Let them know the rakyat is watching them!

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home