Wednesday, March 29, 2006

you've got a friend

In the beginning, I decided to slowly tread this unknown path, whilst at the same time silently hoping that it will eventually open up new avenues for you and me.

The journey was a lot smoother than I expected it to be and the lessons I learnt from you left a deeper imprint on myself.

It was a satisfying, enriching and refreshing experience and I enjoyed it tremendously.

But somewhere along the way, I deviated slightly - a slip of tounge, an undignified gesture, a careless remark - and now nothing is the same as it was before.

Discomfort, skepticism and silence ruled the scene.

And now as I try to patch things up together, I knew that it could and would never be the same again no matter how hard I tried.

In the end, I must make peace with the fact that I took the chance, used it to the fullest - and also made a blunder.

And even though the road may seemed long and taxing and the journey slippery still, I would not give up and walk away.

For in you, I have found a good and true friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home