Friday, September 23, 2005

let us step into the night...

Will be flying back to London early Sunday morning so I expect that this will be my last entry from Malaysia.

Packing is nearly done; my luggage is brimming with clothes - quite a sight really, having all your clothes ordered neatly in your bag maximising every inch of space of the bag.

Not that the contents of my luggage were never neat or ordered, but I don't often transport that many clothes before this; normally my books, papers and stationeries will occupy more space than my clothes.

I can't exactly say what I am feeling at the moment - a queer mix of apprehension and excitement overshadowed by an unexpected aura of normalcy and coolness. I just that I will be able to properly say good bye.

I just pray that it will be a smooth transition into my second year in London - certainly there will a lot of things to look forward to, a lot of things to keep me going.

New challenges, new experiences, new troubles, new places, new people...

As I sign off for now, I quote Dumbledore when I say, 'And now, let us step into the night and pursue the flighty temptress, adventure.'

See you in London!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home