Saturday, May 20, 2006

a journey reflected...

This blog is now officially 1 year old; this time 1 year ago I ventured into the blogging phenomenon.

And how far I have come since then...

I wanted to thank all those who had taken the time and effort to read and reflect on my posts, offered their own comments, thereby initiating a most interesting and enriching discourse - to me at least - on several current and relevant issues.

There is nothing more satisfying and exciting to me than to see ideas being vigorously tossed around, dogmatic point of views challenged and new ideas put forward to replace old one - done in a spirit of respectful openness and rational fair-mindedness.

All of these are but a glimpse on the new vista of opportunities that will knock at our doorstep if we are willing to open our minds, expand our perspectives and listen to others.

It is a situation ripe with intellectual activities and counterpoints. And that must surely be a sign of a fertile ground for change and betterment.

I say, let the good times roll ;-p


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess i missed you birthday this year...but, nonetheless, I do wanna wish u happy belated birthday!

Years has gone by, and it has been bout 2 years since we left Kmb...
Just wanna say, I do cherish those good times we had..and more are yet to come ;D

10:08 PM  
Blogger wanaimran said...

my birthday? haha my birthday is not till early october...

appreciate it nonetheless ;-p

good luck in your exams!

1:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Encore! Encore! Encore!

It has been an enriching, beautiful experience....to me its like walking through one's feeling and looking through one's heart with its many open windows..

And I have learnt a lot.... more than I expected....

Keep up the good work of blogging.

Merci beaucoup !!!

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home